Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pictures from my (Kim's) camera!

Okay, so until I actually take the time to remember in what order I'm loading things, please read this post from the bottom to the top. No, really...I'm serious. :) This thing isn't working right...being quite tempermental. Anyway, I'm sure you can piece the sentences together with the pictures. Have fun! And write me! It's so nice to see a message in my inbox when I actually have a chance to get online. :)

************************************************************************************


The Schloss Eggenberg is not only a beautfiul castle, it is home to many peacocks. Some nice enough to show us their plumage, others showed a different side... :P

















































































Saturday night we got all glammed up to sing at the Schloss Eggenberg. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I was at a castle and it was amazing! We sang in the courtyard and in the grand ballroom. Amazing!

































Yesterday, Saturday, we sang our first concert at the "Karl-Franzens-Universität". We sang as a 40-voice choir from the balcony of this grand place.















Aren't these flowers beautiful? I bought them from a little blumen stand. Had to whip out some Deutsch, and I didn't do half bad. It made me SO happy that I practically ran home. :)















This is the sign for the stop that I can take into the center of town to the Jakominiplaz. It used to be a tram, but that is under maitenance right now, so a bus now picks us up to drop us off there. Yup! I'm using public transportation...and it's nice.

No comments: