Friday, July 14, 2006

Random fun pictures from Nishi's camera


So, if I did this the right way, the first picture is of me next to the poster of "AIMS IN GRAZ" announcing all of our performances. This happened right before Nishi and I got locked into a store alleyway and couldn't get out. Two nice Austrian men helped us. hehe...that was interesting.



Next is...Nishi and Alexander (our Austrian tenor friend) when we were at a wurst stand. :)



Now this one is either our cute hair that Mandy did for us for our first hearing out here...or the first dinner that Nishi and I prepared at the Heim...Ich weiss nicht (I dunno).



^^^^^^^ Read above comment! :P



Okay...now I have a feeling that the pictures are all over the place and don't really correspond with anything, so consider this a fun matching game! :)

Oh yeah, the one with me in the hat is just a fun picture from our Easter dinner this past April.

Okie...Love yous!!!

Resa

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Looking good, looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having so much fun, and I'm honored you spent some of your precious time commenting on my site! Soak up all the learning, culture, fun, and food you can, and then come back and share!

Barbie